George Collier, Sales Director, iMeta Technologies Ltd., a leader in On-boarding and Client Lifecycle Management technology for financial institutions; providing a comprehensive end to end solution for managing the on-boarding and complex regulatory data requirements for capital market organisations through its iMeta CLM platform.
Will share his expertise with the panel; Raj Iyer from BNY Mellon, Manash Banerjee from Nomura, Sandeep Jain from Barclays, and John MacKessy from BlackRock, to discuss, ‘Specific Data Architecture Solutions.’
Global Client Onboarding and Data Management Conference, New York, which will be held on Thursday 22nd– Friday 23rd March 2018.
The panel discussion will take place at 11.45am on Friday 23rd March 2018.
810 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10019
For more information about this event, please visit: https://tbmgroup.eu/product/global-client-onboarding-and-data-management-nyc-edition/
TBM’s Global Client Onboarding and Data Management Conference is an event focussed on maximising competitive advantage through streamlining client on-boarding and driving innovation in compliance and reference data.
George Collier will join a panel of industry thought leaders to discuss specific data architecture solutions. This topic will cover:
– the benefits of data reuse capability
– integrating data solutions within a risk assessment system to better assess client risk and aid regulatory compliance
– scalable design and how to process a large volume of data and accommodate future requests and growth
At the event, iMeta will also be showcasing their iMeta CLM software platform; a complete end to end on-boarding and client lifecycle management solution, capable of handling the regulatory and operational data requirements of financial institutions. Designed to be modular and configurable, so it can evolve with a firm’s changing business needs, it supports regulations covering AML/KYC, MiFIDII classifications, OTC requirements for Dodd Frank and EMIR, taxation requirements such as FATCA & CRS, and operational data such as Accounts and SSIs. With integrations to common providers for entity data and screening, iMeta CLM delivers a single source of clean consolidated data across the enterprise.
iMeta’s comprehensive client data management solution delivers many benefits:
- A superior client experience with ongoing satisfaction
- Faster time to revenue with improved upsell opportunities
- Ability to track adherence to policies and provide auditable proof of processes and decisions
- Increased efficiencies, enhanced operational control with less manual work and reduced costs
- Data management architecture on a single platform with upstream and downstream connectivity
- Automated data quality management
- A highly regarded reputation delivering new sales
iMeta’s representatives will be on hand to answer any of your questions and to demonstrate the iMeta platform.
To find out more, or if you wish to chat with a member of the team, please email: email@example.com or call + 44 (0)2380 762012.
About iMeta Technologies Ltd.
Founded in 2000, iMeta is a leading provider of Client Data Management software and services; delivering solutions to institutional brokers, dealers and wholesale banks. More information and contact details can be accessed at www.imeta.com or follow us on Twitter @iMeta_UK
Press contact: Victoria Adams