London, UK (March 27, 2019)
iMeta Technologies Ltd., a leader in Onboarding and Client Lifecycle Management technology for regulated institutions; provides a comprehensive end-to-end solution for managing on-boarding and the complex regulatory data, KYC and AML requirements, through its iMeta CLM platform.
Will showcase their Onboarding and Client Lifecycle Management software capability at ACAMS 11th Annual AML & Financial Crime Conference, Asia Pacific, in Singapore; the annual conference for compliance professionals, regulators, and senior executives from across the region. The conference provides authoritative analysis and program content to address the mitigating financial crime and AML risks in today’s digital landscape.
ACAMS, Singapore will be held on 8 – 9 April 2019
Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands Singapore
10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956
For more information about this event, please visit: https://www.acamsconferences.org/apac/
ACAMS 11th Annual APAC Conference provides two days of in-depth practical training sessions, deep dives into case studies, and executive-level roundtable discussions. At the conclusion of the conference, attendees will walk away with invaluable contacts from both public and private sectors along with the knowledge to take on the challenges of detecting and preventing financial crime.
The programme covers a number of subjects including:
- Practical advice for successful compliance
- Keeping up with sanctions changes
- Regulatory roundtables
- Latest AML trends
- How to manage AML risks
At the event, iMeta will be showcasing their iMeta CLM software platform; a complete end to end on-boarding and client lifecycle management solution, capable of handling the regulatory and operational data requirements of financial institutions. Designed to be modular and configurable, so it can evolve with a firm’s changing business needs, it supports regulations covering AML/KYC, MiFIDII classifications, OTC requirements for Dodd Frank and EMIR, taxation requirements such as FATCA & CRS, and operational data such as Accounts and SSIs. With integrations to common providers for entity data and screening, iMeta CLM delivers a single source of clean consolidated data across the enterprise.
iMeta’s comprehensive client data management solution delivers many benefits:
- A single view of your client data
- A superior client experience with ongoing satisfaction
- Faster time to revenue with improved upsell opportunities
- Ability to track adherence to policies and provide auditable proof of processes and decisions
- Increased efficiencies, enhanced operational control with less manual work and reduced costs
- Data management architecture on a single platform with upstream and downstream connectivity
- Automated data quality management
- A highly regarded reputation for delivering new sales
- Know your customer, anti-money laundering and regulatory surety delivered
- Easy to change solution to cope with evolving business and regulatory environment
iMeta’s representatives will be on hand to answer any of your questions and to demonstrate the iMeta platform. Come to Booth 14 for an overview and demo of our capabilities.
To find out more please email: email@example.com or call + 44 (0)2380 762012.
About iMeta Technologies Ltd.
Founded in 2000, iMeta is a leading provider of Client Data Management software and services; delivering solutions to a variety of regulated institutions. More information and contact details can be accessed at www.imeta.com or follow us on Twitter @iMeta_UK
Press contact: Victoria Adams