Southampton, UK (November 4, 2015)
iMeta Technologies Ltd., a leader in Client Onboarding and Lifecycle Management technology for financial institutions; providing a comprehensive end to end solution for managing the on-boarding and complex regulatory data requirements for capital market organisations through its Assassin Software platform.
Will showcase its Assassin software capability at FIMA Europe 2015; the meeting place for CDOs and senior-level data professionals from global leading banks and asset management companies.
FIMA 2015 will be held 10th-11th November 2015.
QEII Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, LONDON SW1P 3EE
For more information about this event, please visit
iMeta Technologies will be showcasing its Assassin software platform; a complete end to end onboarding and client lifecycle data management solution, capable of handling the regulatory and operational data requirements of financial institutions.
Assassin’s capability across workflow management, data and rules provides:
• A streamlined and transparent onboarding process
• Configurable policies for KYC and additional regulations
• Flexibility to adapt rapidly to regulatory change
• In-house control over system configuration across data model, workflow and business rules
• Auditable proof of process and decisions
• Integration readiness for connectivity to internal applications
• Connectivity to industry data sources for KYC, Entity and SSI data
• Repositories for Client and SSI data
The full suite comprises:
• Assassin KYC; for client on-boarding and KYC data management
• Assassin Credit & Legal; to manage credit and legal workflows and documents associated with on-boarding clients and related entities for specific product sets
• Assassin SSI; which automates SSI settlement data management processes
Financial institutions require an accurate record of their client data. Through its central repository, Assassin delivers a single source of up to the minute, validated data throughout the whole organisation.
iMeta’s representatives will be on hand to discuss and demonstrate Assassin. If you would like to find out more about our Assassin technology, or wish to meet with a member of the iMeta team, please email: email@example.com
About iMeta Technologies Ltd.
Founded in 2000 and based in Southampton, UK, iMeta is a leading provider of Client Data Management software and services; delivering solutions to institutional brokers, dealers and wholesale banks. More information and contact details can be accessed at http://imeta.com/ or follow us on Twitter @iMeta_UK
Press contact: Victoria Adams firstname.lastname@example.org