Southampton, UK (September 26, 2016)
iMeta Technologies Ltd., a leader in Client Onboarding and Lifecycle Management technology for financial institutions; providing a comprehensive end to end solution for managing the on-boarding and complex regulatory data requirements for capital market organisation through its iMeta CLM platform.
Will showcase their Onboarding and Client Lifecycle Management software capability at the Data Management Summit (DMS) London; which brings together senior data professionals from the mid to back office from major financial institutions. The packed day offers insight from practitioners in reference data, data management, data governance and regulatory compliance, who are happy to share their experiences in dealing with the enterprise challenges facing our marketplace.
Data Management Summit London will be held Thursday, 6th October 2016.
Hilton Hotel Tower Bridge, 5 More London Place, Tooley Street, London SE1 2BY
For more information about this event, please visit:
The Data Management Summit agenda generates focused discussions and lively debates. With an evolving agenda and great line up of guest speakers from a range of financial institutions, the topics will include:
• Are you ready to implement MiFID II and how does Brexit impact your approach?
• The data management landscape – Planning strategy for 2017 to establish a holistic approach across key regulatory requirements
• Data traceability and data lineage for effective data management
• Simplifying the operating model with a strong data management foundation
• KYC and client on-boarding challenges and opportunities
• Effective data stewardship
• New approaches to data quality
• Models and approaches to managing data management operations
• Reviewing the implications of the new European GDPR for the capital markets: How ready are you for the 2018 deadline?
At the event iMeta Technologies will be showcasing their onboarding and client lifecycle management software platform, iMeta CLM; a complete end to end solution capable of handling the regulatory and operational data requirements of financial institutions.
iMeta CLM’s capability across workflow management, data and rules provides:
• A streamlined and transparent onboarding process
• Configurable policies for KYC and additional regulations
• Flexibility to adapt rapidly to regulatory change
• In-house control over system configuration across data model, workflow and business rules
• Auditable proof of process and decisions
• Integration readiness for connectivity to internal applications
• Connectivity to industry data sources for KYC, Entity and SSI data
• Repositories for Client and SSI data
With a highly flexible data model, workflow and business rules engine that can be configured in-house, the system is able to comply with existing KYC and recent regulatory demands such as MiFIDII, DFA, and EMIR etc. By implementing iMeta CLM, firms will realise greater efficiencies, save time, reduce costs and improve customer relationships.
iMeta’s representatives will be on hand to discuss and demonstrate iMeta CLM. If you would like to find out more about our technology, or wish to meet with a member of the iMeta team, please email: email@example.com
About iMeta Technologies Ltd.
Founded in 2000 and based in Southampton, UK, iMeta is a leading provider of Onboarding and Client Lifecycle Management software and services; delivering solutions to institutional brokers, dealers and wholesale banks.
Press contact: Victoria Adams firstname.lastname@example.org