Southampton, UK (May 9th, 2015)
Mark Bands, Head of Product Strategy and Regulatory Intelligence at iMeta Technologies Ltd., a leader in Onboarding and Client Lifecycle Management technology for financial institutions; providing a comprehensive end to end solution for managing the on-boarding and complex regulatory data requirements for capital market organisations through its Assassin Software platform.
Will be moderating the Panel Discussion: The impact of MiFID II on client onboarding.
At the Global Onboarding and Client Data Management Conference 2016 which will be held on 12th-13th May 2016.
Chelsea Harbour Hotel, London SW10 0XG
For more information about this event, please visit: http://www.tbmevolution.com/index.php/conferences/ucoming-events/global-client-onboard-detail
iMeta’s Mark Bands will be moderating the panel discussion; Impact of MiFID II on Client Onboarding; where participants will discuss:
• MiFID II implementation delay to 2018, what does this mean for the industry?
• Increased focus on client classification and eligibility, what are the impacts?
• MiFID II data definition and collection challenges, is lack of clarity holding up implementation?
• Publication of the level II rules, are they being finalised and published quickly enough?
At the event, iMeta Technologies will also be showcasing its Assassin software platform; a complete end to end onboarding and client lifecycle data management solution, capable of handling the regulatory and operational data requirements of financial institutions.
Assassin’s capability across workflow management, data and rules provides:
• A streamlined and transparent onboarding process
• Configurable policies for KYC and additional regulations
• Flexibility to adapt rapidly to regulatory change
• In-house control over system configuration across data model, workflow and business rules
• Auditable proof of process and decisions
• Integration readiness for connectivity to internal applications
• Connectivity to external industry data sources for KYC, Entity and SSI data
• Repositories for Client and SSI data
The full suite comprises:
• Assassin KYC; for client on-boarding and KYC data management
• Assassin Credit & Legal; to manage credit and legal workflows and documents associated with onboarding clients and related entities for specific product sets
• Assassin SSI; which automates SSI settlement data management processes
• Assassin Connectivity; which delivers fully supported and maintained connections (API’s) to external data providers, and is able to aggregate data from multiple sources.
Financial institutions require an accurate record of their client data. Through its central repository, Assassin delivers a single source of up to the minute, validated data throughout the whole organisation.
iMeta’s representatives will be available to discuss your bespoke requirements and demonstrate Assassin’s capabilities. If you would like to find out more about our Assassin technology, or wish to meet with a member of the iMeta team, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About iMeta Technologies Ltd.
Founded in 2000 and based in Southampton, UK, iMeta is a leading provider of Client and Entity Data Management software and services; delivering solutions to institutional brokers, dealers and wholesale banks. More information and contact details can be accessed at http://imeta.com/ or follow us on Twitter @iMeta_UK
Press contact: Victoria Adams email@example.com