Southampton, UK (March 14, 2016)
iMeta Technologies Ltd., a leader in Onboarding and Client Lifecycle Management technology for financial institutions; providing a comprehensive end to end solution for managing the on-boarding and complex regulatory data requirements for capital market organisations through its Assassin Software platform.
Will showcase its Assassin software capability at FIMA US 2016; the premier reference data, counterparty risk, and data innovation conference.
FIMA US 2016 will be held 21st-23rd March 2016.
The Westin Copley Place, Boston, MA.
For more information about this event, please visit
iMeta Technologies will be showcasing its Assassin software platform; a complete end to end onboarding and client lifecycle data management solution, capable of handling the regulatory and operational data requirements of financial institutions.
Assassin’s capability across workflow management, data and rules provides:
• A streamlined and transparent onboarding process
• Configurable policies for KYC and additional regulations
• Flexibility to adapt rapidly to regulatory change
• In-house control over system configuration across data model, workflow and business rules
• Auditable proof of process and decisions
• Integration readiness for connectivity to internal applications
• Connectivity to external industry data sources for KYC, Entity and SSI data
• Repositories for Client and SSI data
The full suite comprises:
• Assassin KYC; for client on-boarding and KYC data management
• Assassin Credit & Legal; to manage credit and legal workflows and documents associated with on-boarding clients and related entities for specific product sets
• Assassin SSI; which automates SSI settlement data management processes
• Assassin Connectivity; delivers fully supported and maintained connections (API’s) to external data providers, and is able to aggregate data from multiple sources.
Financial institutions require an accurate record of their client data. Through its central repository, Assassin delivers a single source of up to the minute, validated data throughout the whole organisation.
iMeta’s representatives will be available to discuss your bespoke requirements and demonstrate Assassin’s capabilities. If you would like to find out more about our Assassin technology, or wish to meet with a member of the iMeta team, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About iMeta Technologies Ltd.
Founded in 2000 and based in Southampton, UK, iMeta is a leading provider of Client Data Management software and services; delivering solutions to institutional brokers, dealers and wholesale banks. More information and contact details can be accessed at https://imeta.com/ or follow us on Twitter @iMeta_UK