Ben Marsh, CEO of iMeta Technologies Ltd., a leader in Client Onboarding and Lifecycle Management technology for financial institutions; providing a comprehensive end to end solution for managing the on-boarding and complex regulatory data requirements for capital market organisations through its Assassin Software platform.
Will share his expertise on a panel with Steve Goldstein from Alacra, Kyle Hughes from Citi and Matthew Stauffer from Clarient Global, to discuss; ‘Achieving Seamless Customer View Across The Enterprise – KYC, Client Profitability vs Cost of Serving the Client.’
A-Team’s Data Management Summit, New York City will be held Tuesday, 3rd November 2015.
The panel discussion will take place at 11.00 am.
32 Old Slip, Event Centre NYC, Financial District, New York, NY 10005
For more information about this event, please visit: http://resource.datamanagementreview.com/data-management-summit-dms-nyc-november-2015
Ben Marsh will join a panel of industry thought leaders to discuss how to achieve a seamless and accurate customer view across the Enterprise, when carrying out KYC. Drawing on his knowledge and industry expertise, Ben will explore the benefits of a truly integrated platform approach to managing client and entity data, through the whole Client Lifecycle, and how this approach can maximise efficiencies for both the financial institution and their customers.
At the event, iMeta Technologies will also be showcasing its Assassin software platform; a complete end to end onboarding and client lifecycle data management solution, capable of handling the regulatory and operational data requirements of financial institutions.
Assassin’s capability across workflow management, data and rules provides:
• A streamlined and transparent onboarding process
• Configurable policies for KYC and additional regulations
• Flexibility to adapt rapidly to regulatory change
• In-house control over system configuration across data model, workflow and business rules
• Auditable proof of process and decisions
• Integration readiness for connectivity to internal applications
• Connectivity to industry data sources for KYC, Entity and SSI data
• Repositories for Client and SSI data
The full suite comprises:
• Assassin KYC; for client on-boarding and KYC data management
• Assassin Credit & Legal; to manage credit and legal workflows and documents associated with onboarding clients and related entities for specific product sets
• Assassin SSI; which automates SSI settlement data management processes
iMeta’s representatives will be on hand to discuss and demonstrate Assassin. If you would like to find out more about our Assassin technology, or wish to meet with a member of the iMeta team, please email: email@example.com