KYC Webinar, “Evolving from Data to Risk Management”
(London) May 13, 2020
Imeta’s CEO, Ben Marsh will take part in RegTech Associates webinar discussion, “Evolving from data to risk management”, on 21st May, 13.00 – 14.00.
Focused around KYC, the virtual event will discuss financial crime and how to use innovative technology to fight it.
As part of this virtual discussion, attendees will learn:
- that effective KYC should be about managing risk, not data
- how technology can automate data management (gathering, maintaining, integrating) to enable resources to focus on higher-value activities
- how different approaches may be required for customers that pose different levels of risk to the firm
- how integrating different data sets can add additional context to help you – not just Know Your Customer but Understand Your Customer.
Attendees will also be hearing about how technology can support this and hear about the progress that Invidem, the Nordics KYC Utility has made in this direction.
The line-up of speakers includes:
- Samantha Sheen, financial crime prevention professional and recognised subject matter expert
- Dr Sian Lewin, Co-founder and Head of Client Delivery at RegTech Associates
- Martin Walker, Interim CIO, Invidem
- Ben Marsh, CEO, iMeta
- Anna Slodka-Turner, Global Head of Risk and Compliance Practice, Financial Services, Evalueserve
This is an exclusive event and applications are screened so make sure you apply today here: https://events.rtassociates.co/digital2020