What’s Missing from your Client Onboarding Process?
A spotlight is shining on the process of client onboarding, due to regulations that are driving change in what is typically a fragmented and decentralised approach.
Whilst many firms recognise that getting their onboarding house in order is essential to achieving regulatory compliance and avoiding hefty penalties, addressing specific functions in isolation is not enough!
What’s missing that will help you achieve a true end-to-end approach?
Download this briefing paper now to learn:
- What’s missing in your client onboarding process
- How to ensure your onboarding process avoids regulatory penalties, and complies with Dodd-Frank, European Markets Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), FATCA, MiFID II and general KYC requirements
- How to reduce the risk of reputational damage from an inefficient client onboarding process
- How to lower the cost of client onboarding
- How to move seamlessly from onboarding to trading, with faster speed to revenue and improved profitability
- Key things to consider when purchasing a client onboarding solution