iMeta is a leading provider of innovative onboarding and client data management technology for financial institutions, and our software is used by many global top tier investment banks.
With a diversity of customers across the financial services sector, we enjoy a variety of challenges and opportunities in which to innovate. iMeta teams work closely with customers throughout their projects; gaining an in depth understanding of their needs, collaborating through implementation and supporting their testing. Projects can vary; from building a client onboarding process, integrating with a 3rd party data source, to creating a comprehensive solution to manage a customer’s client data through the full client lifecycle.
As a growing company, we are on the look-out for enthusiastic people who love to work in teams, embrace learning and like to help others.
We take pride in our service and strive to attract and retain talented and committed individuals. Our people matter to us – they are ones who help build great, long lasting relationships with our customers.
We embrace agile development, and our scrum teams are made up of developers, testers and product owners, using a full Microsoft stack.
In return we are dedicated to offering the best possible working culture:
- Competitive packages, with company pension scheme, comprehensive medical insurance, and fitness and tuition reimbursement programmes
- A collaborative, open environment where everyone has a voice, skills are stretched and excellence is rewarded; with an opportunities programme to help expand your knowledge and broaden your skillset
- Flexible working; whilst we need to get the job done, we appreciate that people need a life/work balance to fit around their schedules
- Lunch 4 learners club; every month we have a lunch learning session where you get to expand your skills whilst eating pizza!
- Team events; with fun quarterly events; from meals out to cocktail making, boat trips, escape rooms, brewery, distillery and fort visits, to name a few.
We also take part in charity fundraising and ‘bake offs’, and regularly bring in cake and goodies. For healthy eaters there is a fruit bowl!
We are on the lookout for people in both technical and non-technical roles. So if you have the ability, passion and desire to work for an outstanding organisation, then please complete your details here.
We look forward to hearing from you:
Note to recruiters: iMeta has an excellent relationship with local recruitment partners. Their teams have an in depth understanding of our business and are in close contact with our HR Department. We will not accept calls or CV’s from other recruitment companies.